Android phone users have received a gift from Google, a function known as “Factory Reset Protection”. This new feature will help you to protect your personal data and information in case you lose your phone. What if you forget your Gmail password? FRP Bypass will deactivate the old password take back your personal data. In addition, it is also helpful in fixing issues related to Factory Reset. In case you forget the password of a Gmail account, for example, FRP Bypass help you to restore it.
Salient Features of FRP Bypass
- First and foremost, the app is free to download and use.
- Secondly, it is user-friendly. It is easy to use without any requirement of specific expertise. Especially, there is no Signup is required to use the app. It’s straightforward, just download then use it. Moreover, the essential features are also published on the Homepage of the app.
- Thirdly, the tool can keep your personal data safe and secured. Most people have a lot of personal files and data in the mobile phone, some mobile application may put them at risk of leaking, but fortunately, they will all safe when you are using FRP Bypass.
- In case you lose your phone, you surely want to protect your phone from unauthorized access. There is only one way that is to obtain the password of your Gmail ID. FRP Bypass tool will ensure to retrieve the password of Gmail ID within a few seconds.
- Finally, the app comes with a set of tools that suit the buildup structure of all Android phones. Thus, you do not need to use different tools for low-end and high-end Android phones.
Also read: Download Redbox TV apk for android
FRP Bypass apk File Information
How to Use FRP Bypass with OTG
In order to use FRP Bypass with OTG, you will need a flash drive, OTG cable, and a PC.
Step 1: Go to the “Download for Android” option and download the FRP Bypass apk in your PC.
Step 2: Connect the USB drive to the PC and copy the apk file to the USB drive.
Step 3: Connect the USB drive with your Android device by using the OTG cable.
Step 4: Go to the “Settings” of your phone and tap the “Lock Screen and Security” section. Swipe to “Enable” the option “Unknown Sources” from here. If it is disabled, you are not authorized to install a third-party app.
Step 5: Launch the app in the Android phone and follow the on-screen instructions to move ahead. Tap the option “Install” to begin the installation process.
The “Terms and Conditions” page appears on the screen. Here, you need to tap “I Agree” to show your consent and proceed. Within a minute, the installation gets over.
Step 6: Tap “Open” to launch the tool.
On the Main Page, you will see “Factory Reset Protection” tab. Here, you need to add your Gmail ID and password. Since you have forgotten the password, thus, you will skip this step.
Open the “Backup and Reset” section in the “Settings” of your phone and tap the “Factory and Data Reset” option to remove the data from your phone.
There appears an option “Erase all Data” to confirm your action. Tap this option to permit, and it erases the saved data from the phone.
Now, wait for a moment or two until the Bypass Google FRP gets over.
When it is done, you will receive the confirmation alert. Reboot the Android phone, and that’s it.
Now, the system asks you to add the Gmail ID and Password. Here, you need to add the new Gmail ID and password to start using the Google Play Store.
How to Use FRP Bypass without OTG
In this method, a fast Wifi connection is the only thing required.
Step 1: You need to download the FRP Bypass apk in the Android phone and install it by using the method given above.
Step 2: Now, launch the app.
In the “Setup Wizard” tap the “Reset” option. Once the phone is reset, reboot the device Select “English (United States)” and tap “Proceed” option.
Now you need to access the “Settings” of your phone. It is not an uphill task. However, it requires following a lengthy set of instructions. You can’t get into the Settings of your phone directly. Follow the steps below to go to the Settings.
Select the Wi-Fi connection and type its password.
On the on-screen keyboard, you will see the “Settings” icon. Tap this icon. It will open the “Languages” section on the screen.
Here, tap “Help & Feedback” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Type a word or phrase in the search bar (You can type “FRP” in the search bar) and tap the option “Share” from the page. It shows you some apps where you need to select “Messages” app.
Here, in the Contact icon, type the following numbers *#*#4636#*#*
It takes you in the testing section where you need to select “Usage Statistics” option.
In this section, when you tap the “back arrow” you are exactly in the “Settings” section. It is where you wanted to be.
Now go to the “Backup and Reset” category. Tap the option “Factory Data Reset” to erase the Gmail credentials from your phone. It will delete the entire data from it.
When the phone restarts, it will ask you to add a new Gmail ID and Password. Provide with the unique ID to access the Google Play Store.
That’s all guys! It is a bit lengthy process but works the best option for the users who cannot access OTG cable, PC and a USB drive.